*** Ebook works on ALL computers (desktop and laptop) and devices (including iPads and Android tablets) ***
CHOOSE YOUR EBOOK LICENCE DURATION BELOW
Note: Also available to buy separately: printed Food Studies Assignment Guide 2nd edition 2020 and printed Complete Home Economics Skillbuilder Workbook 2nd edition 2020.
Complete Home Economics is a student-friendly, up-to-date and comprehensive package for Higher and Ordinary Level students.
- Content is fully class-tested and written in line with the requirements of the marking scheme. Fully developed, syllabus-relevant points give students exactly what they need to know.
- Written with both Higher and Ordinary Level students in mind (Higher-Level-only material clearly marked).
- Each topic begins with a set of learning intentions (what you will learn) and all chapters and topics include syllabus numbering for ease of reference.
- Relevant exam questions are featured within topics to give students an insight into the wording of exam questions and to test their knowledge.
- Up-to-date information in areas such as legislation, statutory bodies and initiatives.
- A strong focus on literacy and numeracy, with Lit Hit and Go Figure boxes featured throughout.
- Remember It feature offers handy mnemonics to assist students in learning sets of information, such as essential amino acids.