- Includes free ebook version of the textbook
- Includes Food Studies Assignment Guide - a dedicated printed guide to completing the food studies assignments, written by an experienced corrector.
- Content written in line with the requirements of the marking scheme. Fully developed, syllabus-relevant points give students exactly what they need to know.
- Written with both Higher and Ordinary Level students in mind, with Higher-Level-only material clearly marked.
- Fully class tested.
- Each topic begins with a set of learning intentions (what you will learn) to inform the student and facilitate teacher planning.
- All chapters and topics include syllabus numbering for ease of reference.
- Relevant exam questions featured within topics give students an insight into the wording of exam questions and test their knowledge.
- Up-to-date information in areas such as legislation, statutory bodies and initiatives.
- A strong focus on the being literate and being numerate key skills, with Lit Hit and Go Figure boxes featured throughout.
- Remember It feature offers handy mnemonics to assist students with learning sets of information, such as essential amino acids.
Note: Also available to buy separately Complete Home Economics Skillbuilder Workbook, click here for more information.