*** Ebook works on ALL computers (desktop and laptop) and devices (including iPads and Android tablets) ***
CHOOSE YOUR EBOOK LICENCE DURATION BELOW
Earth is an up-to-date and comprehensive package for Higher and Ordinary Level Geography students.
KEY FEATURES OF THE EARTH TEXTBOOK:
- Covers the core course and the most popular Geoecology option studied by over 80% of students.
- Content is developed in line with the requirements of the marking scheme.
- Fully developed, Significant Relevant Points (SRPs) give students exactly what they need to know.
- Text in bold clearly shows the information required to gain marks for SRPs.
- Written with both Higher and Ordinary Level students in mind.
- Each topic begins with Key Words andLearning Outcomes to inform the student and to facilitate teacher planning.
- The Geo Dictionary feature provides a focus on literacy throughout and gives simple definitions of key terms and new words.
- Relevant, accurate diagrams are carefully drawn in a style that is easy for students to reproduce.
A STRONG STUDY AND EXAM FOCUS:
- The Educate Yourself feature highlights key points in each topic.
- End-of-chapter Exam Focus model answers show clear links to the marking scheme.
- End-of-chapter Higher and Ordinary Level past-exam questions give students an insight into the wording of exam questions and test their knowledge.
- End-of-chapter Topic Maps aid understanding and revision.