*** Ebook works on ALL computers (desktop and laptop) and devices (including iPads and Android tablets) ***
CHOOSE YOUR EBOOK LICENCE DURATION BELOW
Note: Ebook licence also redeems the @Home With the Practical ebook version in the Educate.ie app
@Home is a three-year textbook for the Common Level Junior Cycle Home Economics course. It's features include:
- Chapters open with a set of questions to check pre-existing knowledge and a bank of useful key terms.
- Chapters are divided into sub-topics to assist with constructing lessons.
- Each sub-topic begins with a brief list of learning intentions and contains Show You Know question checkpoints to assess knowledge and understanding as students move through the material.
- Text is organised into manageable chunks, making use of bullet points, tables and headings.
- Hands On! feature integrated throughout every chapter offer a wide range of active learning ideas and activities.
- Interesting fac ts and stats throughout bring the course to life and offer vital context.
- Key pictures and diagrams throughout cater to the visual learner.
- Regularly signposted Activity Book links offer students a chance to complete meaningful tasks and put learning into practice.
- Clear inclusion of literacy and numeracy with Lit Hit and That’s Maths feature boxes throughout.
- Extend Your Learning tasks allow classes to research further, where time and interest allow.
- Chapters end with a bulleted summary and Home Stretch long question, giving a targeted, concise opportunity to assess the complete topic before moving on.
AVAILABLE SEPARATELY: The @Home package is completed by the printed @Home Activities and Key Terms book and printed @Home With the Practical book which contains recipes for all three years of Junior Cycle and a wealth of information on CBA 2 and the practical food skills examination.