- Students can record their experiment write-ups within this book – no need for a separate experiment book.
- Two methods are used to carry out certain experiments, taking into account the different methods in operation in school laboratories.
- Contains a comprehensive list of experiment details, including sources of error and precautions that should be taken when carrying out the experiment.
- Clear two-dimensional diagrams are used so that students can easily reproduce them for exam purposes.
- Solutions to all exercises in the book are available on educateplus.ie.
- Solutions to all Leaving Certificate experiment questions (Section A) from 2002 to present are available on educateplus.ie
- Suitable for both Higher and Ordinary levels