On Track! PE Performance Tracker is designed to help students track the development of their knowledge, skill and creativity in physical education.
On Track! features:
• Wide-ranging sections on the different aspects of Physical Activity for Health and Wellbeing, Games, Individual and Team Challenges, and Dance and Gymnastics.
• Learning outcomes at the beginning of every section.
• Learning checklists at the end of each chapter.
• A combination of physical and written activities to facilitate gym- and classroom-based lessons.
• Full-colour illustrations demonstrating a variety of physical skills.
• Activities and exercises suitable for double or single classes.
• Action plan templates to encourage goal setting and continued performance tracking.
• Many opportunities for self-, peer and teacher assessment.
• Tasks to develop key skills, such as literacy, numeracy, working with others and staying well.
On Track! is suitable for First to Third Year and can be used as part of a general PE course or to teach and assess the new Junior Cycle Short Course in PE. The accompanying On Track! Teacher Handbook provides solutions and guidance on assessment.
Stay on track with On Track!
Free Teacher's Resource Book on class adoption