This innovative write-in poetry anthology for Ordinary Level contains a full exam-style question for every poem, comprehensively preparing students to answer their poetry section with confidence.
- Contains all of the poetry prescribed for the 2022 Ordinary Level examination.
- Features a clear, A4 layout, with bright, colourful imagery.
- Write-in book, leaving students with an invaluable revision guide at exam time.
- Glossary of poetic terms gives clear explanations to refer back to when needed.
- A short biography for each poet details key events from their life.
- Pre-reading questions promote discussion and aid understanding.
- Each poem is accompanied by a key image and a glossary.
- Understanding sections provide brief summaries and stanza-by-stanza or line-by-line guides.
- Exploring sections analyse language and imagery, tone and theme.
- Responding sections for each poem feature a write-in poetic techniques table, comprehension questions and a full exam-style question.
- Exam advice sections provide useful information on preparing for and answering on prescribed and unseen poetry, including sample answers and analysis.
- Unseen poetry section offers a variety of fresh poems to practise answering this question.