World of Graphics is the complete package for the new Junior Cycle Graphics course. Clear language and innovative activities engage students and encourage participation across all three strands: 2D Graphics, 3D Graphics and Applied Graphics.
*** Ebook works on ALL computers (desktop and laptop) and devices (including iPads and Android tablets) ***
CHOOSE YOUR EBOOK LICENCE DURATION BELOW
Features of World of Graphics ebook
- Learning intentions and keywords at the start of each chapter
- Creative and engaging activities (pair work, group work, ice-breaker, numeracy, etc.)
- Use of graphics in the world around us highlighted
- Innovative questions and self-assessment checkpoints
- Accurate and clear diagrams
- Revision activities and preparation for CBA and project activities
- SolidWorks projects to develop CAD skills
- Well-paced and structured sequence
- Clear and simple language
- Keywords revision section at the end of the textbook
Available seperately: Printed Activity Book
The A3, spiral bound Activity Book contains a wide range of additional questions based on the textbook chapters. It is available to purchase here.