Alles Klar is The ONLY three-year book for Junior Cycle German - includes printed Portfoliobuch, 4 x CDs AND a free Ebook version of the textbook.
- Clear and easy to follow, in line with the common-level course.
- Makes revisiting First Year topics quick and convenient.
- Deals comprehensively with the cultural aspect of language learning and opens up the German-speaking world beyond Europe, to include areas of South America and Africa.
- Learning intentions outline the topics, grammar and culture in each chapter.
- Lerntipp! feature provides important information and helpful tips to foster language awareness.
- Stadtbild at the end of each chapter details the landmarks, food, famous people and interesting facts about German-speaking cities to build intercultural awareness.
- Self-assessment checkpoints help students monitor their progress.
- Roleplays prepare students for Classroom-Based Assessments and real-world scenarios.
- Wortschatz highlights words and phrases to improve comprehension of new topics.
- Deutch Direkt feature gives real-world context to vocabulary, including articles, posters and infographics.
- Wiederholung revises the vocabulary and grammar in each chapter.
- Large A4 size, same dimensions as textbook.
- Builds a collection of student texts and a record of learning.
- Extended writing tasks, including formal and informal letters, emails, postcards, blog posts, reviews and short stories.
- Creative exercises, including invitations, posters and pamphlets.
- Research tasks, including use of German websites.
- Group oral tasks, such as weather reports, surveys, presentations and debates.
- Practice completing forms and reservations.
- Über mich! factfile.
- Sprechen Revision linked to each chapter topic.
- Alles Klar? self-evaluation for each textbook chapter.
- Four CDs containing audio for the listening exercises in each chapter.
- Pronunciation of key vocabulary.
- Monologues, dialogues and group conversations.
- News reports and public announcements with sound effects for authenticity.
- All tracks also available via educateplus.ie.
- All CD audio is embedded throughout the ebook for easy access