Note: This book is included FREE when you purchase the Complete Home Economics printed textbook, which is available to buy here.
- A dedicated guide to completing the food studies assignments, written by an experienced corrector.
- Students gain insight into what is required in their food studies assignments and how marks are allocated.
- Takes into account the recent changes in the journal assignments and is written in line with recent inspection reports.
- Each area of practice (A, B, C, D, E) is thoroughly investigated and explained.
- Sample answers demonstrate the depth of detail required and show how students should structure their work.
- Includes sample recipes, which are linked to areas of practice and explained in detail to link to the Implementation section of the assignment write-up.
- Four blank assignment templates are included so students can practise completing them.