Essential Construction Studies is a new and innovative approach to the teaching and revision of Construction Studies. Aimed at both Higher and Ordinary Level students, it consists of 22 teacher-led slideshow presentations and an in-class fill-in Revision Journal.
- The student Revision Journal is used in conjunction with the presentations, which the teacher will display in class. Once completed, the journal will act as an exam revision aid for students.
- The structure of the student journal will help pupils to take notes more quickly. This efficient method allows more time for classroom discussion.
- The journal also provides homework activities, and past exam and exam-style questions to help the students to apply their knowledge to specific construction situations.
- Many activities require students to draw sketches, which will help them to develop good exam techniques. Partially complete illustrations, which students must finish, teach students how to sketch in proportion.
- Teacher slideshows are available FREE to the teacher when a class set of Student Revision Journals are adopted
- 22 (password protected) slideshow presentations covering the entire course available for Teachers on educateplus.ie (or on password protected CD by request)