Kingdom 2 for Second and Third Year is part of the only series produced for Junior Cycle English since the course was first examined. Note: the printed Portfolio book is available for separate purchase.
*** Ebook works on ALL computers (desktop and laptop) and devices (including iPads and Android tablets) ***
CHOOSE YOUR EBOOK LICENCE DURATION BELOW
- Embedded audio throughout ebook
- Thematic Units; Home Is Where the Heart Is, The World Around Me, Tracing My Travels, Courage Through Conflict, Breaking Barriers, Mapping Milestones, Let Freedom Ring, Facing Challenges, Looking Back
- Each unit opens with a set of learning intentions and a discussion task to lead students to their own understanding of the theme.
- Texts, questions and activities reflect the style and approach of the written examination.
- Maintains features of Kingdom 1 such as Focus On boxes, 3 Up answer technique and assessment structured under the five key headings: Discuss, Explore, Investigate, Understand, Create
- Study of poetry, drama and short stories is completely integrated within theme.
- Extracts and poems are used as a springboard to pose questions related to studied texts.