*** Ebook works on ALL computers (desktop and laptop) and devices (including iPads and Android tablets) ***
NOTE: PRINTED ACITIVITIES AND ACCOUNTS BOOK AND KEY WORDS BOOK AVAILABLE TO BUY SEPARATELY
CHOOSE YOUR EBOOK LICENCE DURATION BELOW
- Covers the course in clear language at an appropriate reading age for students of this common-level course.
- Dedicated, equally-weighted sections for each of the three strands: Personal Finance, Enterprise and Our Economy.
- Learning intentions and key words are identified for students at the start of each topic.
- Tasks embedded in the chapters encourage students to develop each of the 8 Key Skills of Junior Cycle as they research, debate, present, work together and complete creative projects.
- ‘Go’ links throughout the text highlight connections between concepts and strands and help students to develop a rounded understanding of Business Studies.
- Key cross-cutting themes, such as technology, globalisation and sustainability, are highlighted throughout with relevant facts and activities.
- The Our Economy strand offers students a clear, carefully-pitched introduction to new concepts and topics, such as economic policy, demand and supply and the EU.
- The dedicated Economy Watch feature prompts students to keep up to date with key data, such as unemployment figures, tax rates and inflation.
- Research, project work and presentations throughout help prepare students for their Classroom-Based Assessments.
- End-of-chapter questions have a coin rating to show difficulty.
- Differentiation is at the core of questions and accompanying tasks, allowing teachers to pick and choose suitable material for their classes.
- Assessment is integrated within and at the end of every chapter, with pair work and group work encouraged throughout.
- End-of-chapter summaries embed learning and act as a useful revision tool.
- End-of-chapter Business World articles help students link what they have just learned with examples and case studies from the real world.