** Ebook works on ALL computers (desktop and laptop) and devices (including iPads and Android tablets) ***
CHOOSE YOUR EBOOK LICENCE DURATION BELOW
Real Maths is the first maths series written for Leaving Certificate Foundation Level students. Real Maths 1 and Real Maths 2 cover all five strands of the course. The clear and accessible language, worked-out examples, focus on problem solving and graded questions will allow you to move confidently through the Foundation Level Maths course.
Key features of Real Maths 1:
• The Right Foundation (introductory chapter) teaches calculator and problem-solving skills.
• Learning Intentions and Keywords appear at the start of every chapter.
• Structured examples demonstrate how to tackle new concepts.
• Graded exercises include relevant exam questions and real-life questions.
• Activities and challenges develop problem-solving skills.
• Revision exercises at the end of every chapter reinforce learning.
• Keyword, Revision and Formula checklists help track progress.
• Answers are included at the back of the textbook.
• Worked-out solutions are available free for teachers (with class adoption) at www.educateplus.ie.